1. You use standard spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when you text.
2. You have appointed yourself as "honorary proofreader" of your friends’ facebook posts.
3.You know how and when to use "affect" and "effect."
4. You feel compelled to correct poorly written public signs. It isn’t vandalism if you’re correcting it, right?
10. You believe that interesting writing and correct grammar are not mutually exclusive.
9. You mentally correct all the books and magazines you read.
8. The sound of a double negative makes you cringe.
7. You follow Grammarly on facebook and the #grammar hashtag on Twitter.
6. You have an opinion about the Oxford comma.
5. The thought of posting a writing error online mortifies you.
A friend had this posted on her facebook page, and now I am sharing it with you.